If you love reading and don’t own an eBook reader, you might want to consider purchasing one for your personal use. After all, eBook readers offer numerous advantages over printed books. Moreover, increasingly more people, whether avid readers or not, are turning to digital content for a good read. When it comes to eBook reading devices, you have plenty of options to choose from. Although their basic functions are similar – purchase, download, store and read eBooks – every e-reader has their own set of features as well advantages and disadvantages which separates them from their competition. This could be overwhelming and cause confusion to buyers. Hence, it is imperative to do a bit of research first before you heading out to buy your very own e-reader.
Kindle Vs Nook: Which Is Best – Research Is Key
In the eBook reader market, there are only a number of e-reader brands that users find best. Two of them are the Kindle series developed by Amazon, the king of ecommerce, and the Nook series developed by Barnes & Nobles, an American retail bookstore. But, between Kindle vs Nook, which is worth purchasing?
In order to determine which eBook reader is ideal for you, as mentioned, it is crucial that you do your own research, and there are plenty of sites that you can visit to learn more about these devices, ElectronicBookReadingDevice.com is one.
ElectronicBookReadingDevice.com provides a shoulder to shoulder comparison of the Kindle and the Nook. With their comparison chart, you can easily have a clear idea of the similarities and differences of the eBook readers, which includes the screen size, weight, screen display, battery life, storage space, and other features.
If you want a more in-depth look at Kindle vs Nook, the site provides a comprehensive review of both e-readers as well, which you will find very informative. Furthermore, you can also read their helpful buying guides in order for you to be an informed consumer and be able to make an informed and wise buying decision.
Regardless of which you choose, an eBook reader is an incredible device that betters your reading experience. With an eBook reader, you store as many books as you can, creating a library of your favorite books and other publications that you can carry with you wherever you go and read them whenever it is convenient for you.
What To Snack On While Reading
Reading is a leisure activity that many find enjoyable and/or relaxing, and pairing this activity with the right food and drink will surely make your reading more delightful and satisfying. Let’s get real, whether it is a physical book or an e-reader that you have in your hands, snacking while reading can be messy. However, this isn’t necessarily the case as long as you choose your snacks well. With that, here are some of the best foods and beverages to complement your reading.
- Cheese Plate. It’s quick and easy to prepare. To make is more satisfying, include sliced apples or pears.
- Hard Pretzels. Salty and crunchy, this snack comes in various flavors and style which you will defiantly enjoy. Soft pretzels are greasy, so it’s best to avoid them so you won’t put grease on the pages of your book or on your e-reader.
- Tea, hot chocolate, smoothie, or water. Any beverage is great. Just make certain you don’t knock them over and spill your drink.
- Trail Mix. You can make your own mix of dried fruits, nuts, and M&Ms.
- Bite-sized Cakes, Donuts or Cake Pops. They’re tasty, filling and not messy.
- Sliced Fruits. If you want a healthier snack, slice apples, pears, banana and other fruits are great.